Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Lochen
Dr. Gregory Lochen, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Waukesha, WI, with another office in Milwaukee, WI. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Lochen is affiliated with Aurora West Allis Medical Center, ProHealth Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital and HSHS St. Clare Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Lochen has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...