A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Loewen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Loewen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loewen
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Loewen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Loewen graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Loewen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph's Hospital of Chewelah
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory M Loewen DO is a male Pulmonologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Loewen practice?
- Dr. Gregory Loewen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Loewen practices Pulmonary Disease near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Pulmonologists.