Dr. Gregory Loren MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 9th, 2016
Outstanding experience
Dr. Loren correctly diagnosed a rather obscure condition with my knee in 2013. I have found since then that the average person who ends up being treated for it goes for several years from onset of symptoms to surgery, with increasing debilitating. Recurrence even after surgery is very common. For me, from onset of symptoms to date of surgery, it was ten days. Dr. Loren confirmed diagnosis with a biopsy. My two-year post-op revealed no evidence of recurrence, and I am now more than 3.5 years post-op and better recovered than even estimated. I have recommended Dr. Loren and CORE Orthopaedic Medical Center to other people, and I haven't hesitated to return myself.

November 26th, 2014
Highly recommended orthopaedic specialist
I first saw Dr. Loren over 10 years ago with a an inflamed knee. He took care of it immediately and professionally. Over the years my knee has deteriorated and he help me prevent surgery as long as possible but was honest and forthright and letting me know that I would be the one to decide when I was ready for a total knee replacement, which by the way, done by his associate not him. He worked with me through a number of therapies to help relieve the pain of my progressively to generating arthritis. I appreciate his capable and honest manner of his personable attitude. My husband and I are both patients of Core orthopedic and would highly recommend this doctor to any prospective patient

August 13th, 2014
I travel hours for Dr. Loren. Unparalleled perfectionist.
As a professional coach, I have been sending my top prospects to Dr. Loren when they unfortunately have suffered an injury. Although Dr. Loren is very busy, he makes seeing athletes a priority which I appreciate and respect. I have some of my former athletes now travel hours to see him as he has earned their trust and confidence given his compassion and understanding and clinical perfection. I was pleasantly surprised that when my mother injured her shoulder, he gave her the same time and respect and surgical perfection.

September 20th, 2013
Awesome Doctor!!!
My family has been seeing Dr Loren for years for all of our kid's sports injuries. I would trust no one else with the care of my children for Orthopaedic issues. Finally, it came my time to see him. He spent what seemed like an hour in the room explaining to me all the options, expectations, and recovery for my shoulder injury. He even called the next day to make sure I understood everything. My surgery was a complete success and I am whole again thanks to him. He gave me a choice of physcial therapists, but I chose CORE PT--they, too, were awesome!

August 15th, 2013
Poor bedside manner, didn't to discuss any other options but surgery & his dr owned PT that I was going to need for months after surgery. Didn't spend any time in the room or listen to what I had to say. Find a doc who will really take care of you!!

May 25th, 2012
Let no one else be your Surgeon
I feel so fortunate that I found Dr Loren to fix my knees and shoulder after several injuries over the years playing Professional Baseball. He is far superior to the "Team Docs" that sponsor the baseball organizations.

March 31st, 2012
compedent and caring
Very knowledgable and he explains what the problem is and follows through with the correct remedy. A very friendly doctor and great staff.