Orthopaedic Surgeon
332 Santa Fe Dr
Ste 110
Encinitas, CA 92024
760-943-6700
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  I travel hours for Dr. Loren. Unparalleled perfectionist.  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2014

As a professional coach, I have been sending my top prospects to Dr. Loren when they unfortunately have suffered an injury. Although Dr. Loren is very busy, he makes seeing athletes a priority which I appreciate and respect. I have some of my former athletes now travel hours to see him as he has earned their trust and confidence given his compassion and understanding and clinical perfection. I was pleasantly surprised that when my mother injured her shoulder, he gave her the same time and respect and surgical perfection.

|  Awesome Doctor!!!  |  show details
Sep 20th, 2013

My family has been seeing Dr Loren for years for all of our kid's sports injuries. I would trust no one else with the care of my children for Orthopaedic issues. Finally, it came my time to see him. He spent what seemed like an hour in the room explaining to me all the options, expectations, and recovery for my shoulder injury. He even called the next day to make sure I understood everything. My surgery was a complete success and I am whole again thanks to him. He gave me a choice of physcial therapists, but I chose CORE PT--they, too, were awesome!

|  show details
Aug 15th, 2013

Poor bedside manner, didn't to discuss any other options but surgery & his dr owned PT that I was going to need for months after surgery. Didn't spend any time in the room or listen to what I had to say. Find a doc who will really take care of you!!

|  Mr.  |  show details
by Joe H. on Jun 30th, 2013

Dr. Loren repaired my rotator cuff injury, two torn. detached and retracted tendons in June 2012. A year later I was back playing my first tennis tournament. My first match lasted 3 1/2 hrs. followed by another 2 1/2 hr. match. Not even a whimper from the repaired shoulder. I knew that my shoulder was sound. Thank you Dr. Loren!

|  Let no one else be your Surgeon  |  show details
May 25th, 2012

I feel so fortunate that I found Dr Loren to fix my knees and shoulder after several injuries over the years playing Professional Baseball. He is far superior to the "Team Docs" that sponsor the baseball organizations.

|  compedent and caring  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2012

Very knowledgable and he explains what the problem is and follows through with the correct remedy. A very friendly doctor and great staff.