inactive

Gregory A Love MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5

July 27th, 2016
I see Dr. Love as a ray of light and hope in the battle with my insurance company. He did not try to push meds or unnecessary procedures. Dr. Love listened to me and really had a good understanding of what it feels like to struggle with chronic pain for years starting at a young age. He understood and empathized with my despair at being unable to mother my young children. Dr. Love was very responsive when I had an adverse reaction to the first medication he gave me. He has also been responsive to messages in myChart. Dr. Love is trying to help me get to pain free or manageable pain. While I don't like all aspects of his solution, it is clear to me that he knows what he is doing and has developed a plan that will work for me.

October 6th, 2015
Just Look at his HealthGrades Reviews...
This man shouldn't be allowed to be in the same room with chronic pain patients. He has the bedside manner and emotional intelligence of a ten year old boy, completely lacking in tact. This is your classic (male) doctor with a huge ego who only got into medicine for the science but never learned the lesson that being a doctor, especially a pain doctor, is about interpersonal interaction and trust. He hires disrespectful staff that follow his lead. As most chronic pain patients know, medicine is mostly trial and error; doctors are there to build trust and make sure grave errors aren't made. For the most part, nurses can do their job, so the fact that review sites like these are not widely used and our healthcare system continues to funnel sick patients into the incapable and damaging hands of men like him is a travesty.

February 21st, 2012
The Best Ever
Everything negative said about Dr Gregory Love is a lie. Its defermation of his charactor. Most of the stuff on here is someones opinion and they are stating it as a fact. Dr love is a caring, compassionate and very nice doctor but he is very strict. So just because a drug seeker didn't get his narcotic that day doesn't mean that Dr. Love is a horrible person. Dr Love is one of the best dr's I have ever had the privledge of being involved with.

June 2nd, 2010
he listened
I was concerned about being judged.Dr. Love listened to me and explained the cause of my pain to me. He worked until he found the problem. Now I am so much better

December 29th, 2009
un-professional & un-educated
If your pain situation is very simple he might be able to help, otherwise don't even try. The staff was un-professional and seemed like we were bothering them when I called or my wife came for a visit.