A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Luna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Luna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Luna, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Thoracic Injuries
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Luna graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Luna has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Luna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 6 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory K. Luna practice?
Dr. Gregory Luna practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Surgeons.