A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Lundeen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Lundeen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Foot Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lundeen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lundeen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lundeen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 8 plans
- Hometown Health Plan - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Health Plan of Nevada - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Lundeen practice?
Dr. Gregory Lundeen practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Fallon, NV and Winnemucca, NV.
See Reno Surgeons.