A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Lundeen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Lundeen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Lundeen graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Lundeen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northern Nevada Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Andrew Lundeen MD and MPH is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Lundeen practice?
- Dr. Gregory Lundeen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Lundeen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reno, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Winnemucca, NV and Elko, NV.
See Reno Surgeons.