Dr. Gregory Lundeen MD Patient Reviews

• Foot and Ankle Orthopedics Reno, NV

August 11th, 2015
he is very caring. listens and e,Plaines procedures thoroughly. wish he could be my gp.... love him!

July 22nd, 2015
Dr. Lundeen and Dr. Linda Dunaway are medical practioners whom I trust and treated with gentleness and concern and feel like family. I never feel as if I am not remembered. The referrals, if necessary have been top of the line, especially with regard to any partnership or extended facility for wound care. Since 1987, both physicians are my choice at the top of the list.

September 19th, 2014
THE WORST
Worst healthcare experience I have ever encountered. He had no empathy, horrid communication skills and simply did NOT care. He was ALWAYS in a big hurry, did not help me at all and just wanted to schedule more appointments at monthly intervals. I realize that he is a very busy man and he's always running behind. I did not appreciate the fact that he was not willing to spend any amount of time on my case. I am not a needy, clingy patient whatsoever. I have a very "down to earth just give me the facts" type of personality. When I first saw him he acted very concerned. That did not last. I finally opted out of his monthly appointments since nothing was being done. Two years later I am still in horrific pain from the same injuries. He had prescribed pain medication for me that I am allergic to. When I told him that, he told me to take Benadryl to combat the allergy. Now just how ridiculous is that? I wasn't there to get pain medication, I was there to get answers and care for my injuries. I did not get either of those things. I have heard that he is a great surgeon and that may very well be true. He is a very nice person and I do not wish to malign him in any way. I am just stating the facts of my experience. My injuries could not be repaired surgically and he quickly lost interest even though he stated that my injuries were of the very worst kind that one could have. I am now seeking care elsewhere and trying to get the injuries treated properly. It is my hope to get my mobility back and for the pain to end which is all I ever wanted.

March 20th, 2014
Bunionectomy
What I admire most about Dr.Lundeen is his genuine care and compassion for his patients. He was my surgeon for my bunionectomy and I would highly recommend him to anyone with this problem, the pain was very minimal and I was back to work after 1 week. I can not thank him enough for the amazing job he did!

November 26th, 2013
Fantastic Doctor!
I'm writing this review as the spouse of a patient who has been seeing Dr. Lundeen for the past 3 months. My husband had reconstructive ankle surgery that turned out to be a lot more extensive than first thought. Dr. Lundeen is excellent at his craft. After learning about the extra issues with my husbands ankle we were comforted knowing Dr. Lundeen knew exactly what to do and made the necessary improvements through surgery. He has a fantastic bed side manner and really takes the time to explain what is going on and the overall picture. I've heard he's one of the best foot and ankle surgeons in the area and after our experience I would believe it. We couldn't be more pleased with Dr. Lundeen, his professionalism, expertise, and kindness. I would recommend him to anybody needing ankle/foot surgery.

November 14th, 2013
welfare mill
Appointment was set two months out and that should have been my first clue. After getting to my appointment it was almost an hour before I was even called to go into the back. When I got into the back I was told the doc had ordered x rays. I asked why I needed xrays of my ankle when the reason I was there was for a cyst on my Achilles tendon. The answer I got was that he ordered x rays for all his patients. Clue number two . They led me to the crazy area where I had to wait in a line again. After an hour total wait time I finally had to leave. They tried to dissuade me, but when I asked if they even knew why I was being seen, they thought it was for my ankle and the nurse, in a somewhat snooty way, said "we aren't a primary care office". This place is a Medicare and Medicaid mill where you are a number and not a person. I will never return.

April 7th, 2013
Wow!
My husband has been a patient of Dr Lundeen and his staff. He had surgery at Renown and was in the hospital for 4 days. I am an RN . It was a "WOW" experience. Dr Lundeen is so nice! I have never worked with a surgeon who was so loved and appreciated by his staff! The staff at the ROC is terrific! They have worked as a team with a smile. I have every confidence in Dr Lundeen and his staff. We will be forever grateful for their care and kindness!

September 3rd, 2012
The BEST
coming from someone with one of the most complicated ankle issues, he is by far the best! He is honest and won't sugar coat things and he gets things done. Yes, the wait time is a bit long, however, it's worth it because when it's your turn, his focus is on you and treating you. He fixed the "un-fixable" and I can function like a normal adult!

November 1st, 2011
Great
Although it takes long to get in, he is awesome and worth the wait.

September 11th, 2011
Tough to get an appointment because he is simply the best with feet and ankles.