A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Engel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engel
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Engel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Engel, MD, MPH is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Engel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Evergreen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Max Engel MD and MPH is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Engel practice?
- Dr. Gregory Engel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Engel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Bellevue Surgeons.