Learn more about Dr. Gregory Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Engel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engel
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Engel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Engel, MD, MPH is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Engel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Evergreen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Max Engel MD and MPH is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Engel practice?
- Dr. Gregory Engel has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Engel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bellevue, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Bellevue Surgeons.