Dr. Gregory Fox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Fox?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Fox?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 28th, 2016

Need a follow up visit!

Have always gone to Dr. Fox and think he is a great doctor. However, some of the staff that work there are horrid! Was in a car accident and broke arm (not a normal break). After being released I continued to have problems. Doctor Fox told me to give it some time(at least a year)because there Was nerve damage. After a year the pain was more intense than ever. I c allied to make an appointment and the receptionist first argued with me and said Dr. Fox doesn't do arms! Then she said we had an outstanding balance so we couldn't make an appointment! They told us that before we went for the arm and I proved our attorney had paid all claims and ended up he had missed an 80.00 bill which we paid. Now they are saying there is another outstanding bill. I am not sure if it is from the arm or the same one from before! Regardless, this was a car accident and the other drivers insurance will or should have already paid! I guess we either try to find another doctor or keep staying in pain until insurance pays! They made me call billing, collections and about three different departments! Customer service does not seem to exist there!

November 15th, 2012

Doesn't spend enough time with patient

I never write reviews but he seriously walked in and 2 minutes later, he walked out. (Seriously only 2 minutes later). This was a follow up visit, did not answer my questions and didn't even examine me. He looked at my charts, asked me how I was doing, and said "I can't help you. I'm sorry." He walked out and his nurse gave me the number of the person he was now referring me to. I was so frustrated when I walked out of that office...

October 27th, 2009

Dr. Fox is Awesome!

Dr. Fox is very personable. Always has a smile no matter how busy he is. Love him and have nothing negative to say about him and have never heard anything negative about him.

June 18th, 2017