Dr. Gregory Martin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Martin?

April 9th, 2017

He replaced both my knees at once with "patient specific knees" (made to order) and 4 weeks later I was hiking in Portugal...

He was great to work with and granted my request because he believed I had the "will". and I was in my early 70's...

January 13th, 2017

Revised my hip which had loosend

VERY thorough . Took time to be sure it would help. Very difficult diagnosis.

December 11th, 2016

There was a wait to see Dr. Martin, and it was TRULY worth it. I investigated dozens of surgeons in the southeast Florida region from Orlando to Miami. I narrowed my list to 3 surgeons and set up appointments with all of them. Dr. Martin easily came out on top. He replaced both of my hips with one month in between. He called me the night before, which really surprised me and put me at ease. He supported my desire to go home the same day, and I was able to do that! He called me the next day to see how I was doing, which was very comforting and showed me he cares about his patients. I had questions during my recovery and he was always available to return my calls promptly. I cannot image a better surgical outcome. His anterior approach for hip replacement made recovery easy and I was riding my bicycle around town 2 weeks after! Having both hips done is like having a new life, and my wife loves that I am no longer limping around in pain and can now help her around the house! Thank you, Dr. Martin!

December 1st, 2016

This is the most overrated practice The office staff is inefficient ,rude and down right nasty.

August 24th, 2016

Gregory Martin is amazing. He replaced one of my knees in 2008. He is replacing the other one in a week. He is always looking for new options, and ways of doing things. Last time I was doing some light driving after about 3'weeks and partially back tomorrow in four.

July 29th, 2016

Excellent

Dr. Martin was attentive, patient, and took his time explaining everything. Does not push surgery on you. He was kind and understanding. Has a calm and reassuring persona.

June 13th, 2016

disappointing

4 years post full knee replacement and am still in considerable pain affecting walking, driving, stairs, curbs and sleeping. Have returned many times for consultation and Dr. Martin claims that since X-rays show no problem that I shouldn't have pain. He is unconcerned and dismissive. I would never recommend him

May 6th, 2016

Had a full knee replacement with very little pain.with out any pain within 5 days bed side visits seems that you are his only patient .

January 28th, 2016

Great doctor

October 16th, 2014

Never again

Unfortunately I've been to quite a number of doctors in the past 6 months. Of all the doctors I've seen, Dr. Martin was the most judgmental, imperious and dismissive. I'm on the young side for having bad/severe osteoarthritis. Never before have I endured lectures from doctors. Throughout my life I have been fortunate to have been treated by some of the top doctors in the country; all of whom are kind courteous people with humility. They got to the top because of those qualities. Dr. Martin does not, in my opinion, embody one of those qualities. Save your time and money and do some thorough research. Find a sports med doc who is a pro sports team physician. All are accessible and affordable.

February 19th, 2014

highly recommended surgeon

My elderly mother used his services twice - knee and hip replacement within a two-year period. We are all very happy with the outcome. He is very experienced and knowledgeable. I would not hesitate to use his services if you should need either of these types of procedures.

October 11th, 2017