Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Norris
Dr. Gregory Norris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with other offices in Southfield, MI and Detroit, MI. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Norris is affiliated with Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center, Hutzel Women's Hospital and Barbara Ann Karmanos Cancer Institute. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Norris has the following 2 specialties
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Gregory Norris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.
Dr. John Head
Psychiatry, Neurology, Anesthesiology
Detroit, MI 0.84 mi24
Dr. Someswara Navuluri
Psychiatry, Neurology, Addiction Medicine
Highland Park, MI 1.63 mi45
Dr. Claire Stroker
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Highland Park, MI 1.63 mi33