A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Smith, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Smith has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
- Summa - Wadsworth-Rittman Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory M Smith MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Smith practice?
- Dr. Gregory Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Smith practices Emergency Medicine near Canton, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Massillon, OH.
See Canton Emergency Physicians.