Dr. Gregory Taylor MD Patient Reviews

September 18th, 2015
Compassionate and Excellent Doctor
I've been a patient of Doctor Taylor for 15 years. He delivered both of my children and took care of me through a miscarriage. My pregnancies were both high risk and I can't imagine another doctor having taken care of me through it all! His nurse Rhonda is also fabulous and I always feel well care for by both of them.

February 5th, 2015
My experience with this office has caused me more heartache that you would ever imagine. To start, I have serous health issues and for that reason I have decided not to get pregnant or have children. I asked the doctor if i could have an IUD inserted and was told I would have to give birth to have one. What they should have told me is that this office does not do that because I believed I would not be able to get an IUD so I did not ask another doctor. I feel I was misled. I have always used birth control with my husband but when that failed I called the office to ask advice about the morning after pill. I was told that at less than 48 hours, it was too late for me to take it. I also asked if it was true that taking 3 to 4 regular birth control pills (this varies depending on the brand) would have the same effect as the morning after pill and was told no. Those two statements turned out to be bold faced lies. Consequently, I became pregnant against my will and because of my health issues suffered through several months of pregnancy complications before ultimately miscarrying. I guess I should have asked for a second opinion or researched things myself but I guess you depend on your doctor and his staff to be truthful and have integrity. I have never been more depressed in my life and think about my dead child every day. All of this would have been prevented if I had been given an IUD or at the very least I had been given truthful information regarding the morning after pill. I would not recommend doctor to anyone.

January 21st, 2014
Top of the Line Doctor!!!!!
This doctor should teach a class! He has delivered all of my children and I have very difficult pregnancies with sickness and preterm labor. He and his nurse have checked up on me personally. They sat with me and calmed me when I was an emotional wreck about being sick. He is a very thorough dr and is quick to refer you to make sure that whatever may be wrong gets taken care of. Words can not express how great this doctor is.

September 23rd, 2013
Dr.Taylor and Rhonda are the absolute best team!

July 19th, 2011
Very attentive, great bed-side manner, and professional. He returned early from lunch to see me when I had some problems from a procedure that was performed by another doctor. Great Dr.!

February 2nd, 2011
Great obgyn!
He was amazing in the delivery of my little girl. He and his staff are wonderful. I love his nurse!

July 9th, 2010
Dr Taylor is a phenomenal doctor. He is very caring and soft-spoken, but when it's necessary, he is firm and makes accurate decisions. He does not take chances with you or your baby's life. I had two complicated pregnancies. He is not a risk-taker, but that counts in the long run...especially when you and your baby are in danger. If you are looking for someone who is going to shoot you straight, this is the doctor for you.