A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Taylor, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Taylor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
- Adventist Health/Feather River Hospital
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Michael Taylor MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Gregory Taylor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Taylor practices Emergency Medicine near Bishop, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Paradise, CA and Lone Pine, CA.
See Bishop Emergency Physicians.