A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Thomas, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Toledo Hospital, Toledo, Oh
- St Vincent Mercy Med Ctr, Toledo, Oh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Michael Thomas MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Gregory Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Thomas practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Physiatrists.