A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Thompson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Thompson, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Jennersville Regional Hospital
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory M Thompson MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Gregory Thompson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Thompson practices Urology near Paoli, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Abington, PA.
See Paoli Urologists.