A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Weiss is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Weiss has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- Durham Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Weiss BA and MD is a male Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Weiss practice?
- Dr. Gregory Weiss has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Weiss practices Psychiatry near Durham, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Tamarac, FL.
See Durham Psychiatrists.