A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Mack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Mack is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mack
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Mack, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mack graduated from George Washington University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mack has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Mack MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Mack practice?
- Dr. Gregory Mack has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Mack practices Orthopaedic Surgery near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Orthopedic Surgeons.