A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Maclennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maclennan
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Maclennan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Maclennan, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology, Cytopathology, and Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Maclennan graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg.
Dr. Maclennan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Maclennan MD is a male Pathologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Urology, Anatomic Pathology, and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Maclennan practice?
- Dr. Gregory Maclennan has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Maclennan practices Urology, Anatomic Pathology, and Cytopathology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Urologists and Cleveland Pathologists.