A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Magee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Magee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Magee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Magee graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Magee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Grover Magee MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory G. Magee practice?
- Dr. Gregory Magee has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Magee practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: North Bergen, NJ and Upper Saddle River, NJ.
See Englewood Internists and Englewood Pulmonologists.