A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Mahr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Mahr is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahr
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mahr Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Mahr, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahr graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Mahr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory C Mahr MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gregory C. Mahr practice?
- Dr. Gregory Mahr has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Mahr practices Psychiatry near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See Detroit Psychiatrists.