A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Maidoh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Maidoh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Maidoh, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Maidoh graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Maidoh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Chukwuemeka Maidoh MD is a male Nephrologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory C. Maidoh practice?
- Dr. Gregory Maidoh has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Maidoh practices Nephrology near Houma, LA.
See Houma Nephrologists.