A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Mancini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Mancini is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Mancini, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mancini graduated from Mercer University, Macon. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mancini has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
- University of Tennessee Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mancini accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 8 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Mancini practice?
Dr. Gregory Mancini practices Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons.