Dr. Gregory Marcarian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Marcarian?

He's the Best!

Posted on February 29th, 2016

This is one of the first Doctors that took time and listened to me and my problems. He is very easy to talk to and wait until your finished before he asks question. He finds the root of the problem and then give you information on what to do.

Posted on May 21st, 2015

Dr. Greg is the best. He is so incredibly nice, patient and is a wonderful listener. I always come away from every visit with the feeling that the Dr. really cares for me and my well-being. The Dr. takes every ache and pain of mine seriously and will leave no stone unturned. The staff are all equally as nice and kind. I truly feel like we are all a family working together for the goal of keeping everyone healthy and safe. Thank you Dr. Greg and to his wonderful staff for taking care of me, my husband and our now adult children.

Fantastic

Posted on February 1st, 2014

Very thorough. He spends a lot of time listening to the patient and giving advice - as well as treating any problems. He is very patient-oriented - and really cares about his patients. Other than a problem making appointments, he is the ideal doctor for everyone!

Best family doctor ever

Posted on February 21st, 2009

Dr Greg is the best. He has taken care of me and my wife for 15 plus years. As we age he continues to monitor our health and when needed refer us to the appropriate specialists. We respect his opinion and depend on his knowledge to help us maintain a healthy life style.

Posted on July 31st, 2015