Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 21st, 2015

Dr. Greg is the best. He is so incredibly nice, patient and is a wonderful listener. I always come away from every visit with the feeling that the Dr. really cares for me and my well-being. The Dr. takes every ache and pain of mine seriously and will leave no stone unturned. The staff are all equally as nice and kind. I truly feel like we are all a family working together for the goal of keeping everyone healthy and safe. Thank you Dr. Greg and to his wonderful staff for taking care of me, my husband and our now adult children.

Fantastic show details Fantastic
Jan 31st, 2014

Very thorough. He spends a lot of time listening to the patient and giving advice - as well as treating any problems. He is very patient-oriented - and really cares about his patients. Other than a problem making appointments, he is the ideal doctor for everyone!

Best family doctor ever show details Best family doctor ever
by Rick Domagalski on Feb 21st, 2009

Dr Greg is the best. He has taken care of me and my wife for 15 plus years. As we age he continues to monitor our health and when needed refer us to the appropriate specialists. We respect his opinion and depend on his knowledge to help us maintain a healthy life style.