Learn more about Dr. Gregory Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Marcus, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Marcus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- Seton Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marcus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Marcus practice?
Dr. Gregory Marcus practices Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Psychiatry near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists, San Francisco Cardiologists, and San Francisco Psychiatrists.