Internists, Critical Care Specialist

475 S Dobson Rd
Chandler, AZ 85224
480-963-4561
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  Poor bedside manner  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2011

Not sure if he can be really called a doctor. Bed manner is absolutely atrocious. His goal is to turf patients and pressure family in to withdrawing care. You might as well call him Dr. Death, because it seems that is all he's focused on.

|  Cutting Edge  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2011

We are grateful for the care delivered by Dr. Margolin. My wife got a pneumonia and needed maximal life support. She was dying when Dr. Margolin came onto the service and under his direction, she was placed in the Rotoprone blue bed. It seemed he was present at her bedside all day. We wondered if he ever goes home to rest! Dr. Margolin's dedication to my wife's recovery was unmatched.I read the prior review of Dr. Margolin stating that he was rude. I found the exact opposite to be true. I spoke with many families over our month-long ICU stay with loved-ones being cared for by Dr. Margolin and EVERYONE shared the same view of excellence! He is HONEST, and I can see unrealistic families that are grieving to interpret that incorrectly.

|  Heartless Dr. Margolin  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2010

If you have a loved one under the care of Dr. Margolin be very carefull this Dr. all he did was to put lots of pressure on our family, all he could say is that my mother will not have a quality life if she would to come out of what he called coma, he claimed that my mother would be a vegetable for the rest of here life, if my mother was in a coma why would he give her sleeping medicine? He would contradict himself, if my mother was in a coma she would not feel any pain then why was he giving her pain medicine? This just tells us that this Dr. had no idea of what he was talking about. We would not recomend this Dr. to anyone. Instead of giving us hope he would be there to crush them in pieces, we were under a lot of pressure by this Dr. to disconnect my mother from the ventilator which he knew that by taking it off she would pass away. This Dr. took my mothers feeding tub without notifing us, we ask him why he took that upon himslef to make such decision without us asking him to do that he could not justify his actions. Questions that we had nobody knew what to answere they kept on refering us to different staff. When asked Dr. Magorlin of the posabilities my mother had to live if the ventilator would to be off he answered in a sarcastic way that the chances of an airplain hiting our window, come on we are not talking about an airplane we are talking of our mothers life. It seem that he wanted for my mother to pass because of her age and other health problems she had, he has caused us lots of hurt, pressuring us to disconnect her from the ventilator. Our family will make a formal complaint with the hospital regarding this uncensitive Dr. Our mother passed away as soon as he took of the ventilator.

|  Very progressive, appropriately aggressive  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2010

Dr. Margolin impressed me and my family in the care of my wife. He demonstrated appropriate care in a very timely manner, not allowing small problems to escalate into larger ones. I come from a family of physicians and am one myself. Dr. Margolin has a very direct, clear approach to communication that is effective without becoming callous. Our whole family is impressed with his broad medical base and willingness to consider cutting-edge literature in the context of his patients.