A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Marino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Marino is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marino
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marino Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Marino, DO, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Marino graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Marino has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital of Sheridan County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Gerritt Marino DO, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory G. Marino practice?
- Dr. Gregory Marino has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Marino practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Sheridan, WY.
See Sheridan Internists, Sheridan Hematologists, and Sheridan Oncologists.