A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Markarian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Markarian, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Markarian
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Markarian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Markarian, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Markarian has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Markarian MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Markarian practice?
- Dr. Gregory Markarian has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Markarian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Naperville, IL.
See Naperville Surgeons.