Dr. Gregory Markarian MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

September 12th, 2016
The knowledgeable & caring Dr.
Dr. Markarian is an extremely knowledgeable and caring doctor. I was very happy with the examination and information I received. I was seen promptly and was in and out of the office fairly quickly, though without being rushed, which was nice. I would recommend Dr. Markarian to anyone having muscle issues.

July 19th, 2016
He ruined my knee and I had to find new doctor to undo the damage. DO NOT go to this guy,,, I know many others who have also had many bad results.

October 13th, 2015
This was one of the WORST experiences I've ever had. He treats hes staff like garbage yells at them and expects them to do everything for him. He cant even remember a patient's name from 2 mins ago forgets everything about them. He is an embarrassment of a doctor and shouldn't be practicing medicine.

February 15th, 2014
good doctor, lousy staff
Doctor is great. Billing department is lousy. Getting proper medical release forms was a nightmare. No early, late or weekend hours.

February 13th, 2014
surgery and therapy
My doctor did phenomenal work on both of my knees. The therapy at OAN has been very good and very effective. Because his practice is very busy, the wait and the brevity of the consultations are to be expected.

January 26th, 2014
Repeat client
Due to an accident I ended up with 2 torn rotator cuffs:Dr. Markarian performed my 1st surgery last May: the day after I went to the movies & not quite a month later I went to a Rolling Stones concert. Consequently, the day that my 2nd surgery was scheduled I went to Ticketmaster to see what was coming in around a month after the procedure: surgery= Jan. 20th, Sting/Paul Simon = Feb. 25! I LOVE DR. MARKARIAN! He cares, he listens & he treats me like family. Did I mention that HE IS AN ARTIST who takes great pride in his work! (Tiny scars, almost unnoticeable!) His entire staff including his assistant STEVE, Alida, Denise et al, always address my concerns & make me feel comfortable, relaxed & safe. THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!

January 23rd, 2014
Please get another opinion
Surgery only made me worse and unable to do half of the things I could before I was cut open. Found out I could have done physical therapy first before surgery, but it is too late now. Please get another opinion if you do end up coming to this doctors office.

September 19th, 2013
If he did the right surgery the first time...I would not be on disability now....

August 27th, 2013
Best decision I ever made... having Dr. Markarian perform carpal tunnel surgery on me. I went from a pain of 10 down to 0 just 2 weeks after the surgery. I'm healing fantastic and I recommend this to everyone.

July 22nd, 2013
KNEE ME
I've had two knee surgeries from Dr. Markarian . He came highly recommended and if I ever needed any more Ortho surgeries, he would be my choice! Yes, he is very busy, yet he always listened, answered my questions, and through observing his interaction with his other patients and his staff, I came to trust him! A compassionate man! His staff was attentive and professional. His physical therapy team hardly waived from the end goal! They were very knowledgeable about their craft. Overall, I am satisfied with my experience and I would recommend Dr. Markarian to all of my family and friends in a heartbeat!

July 3rd, 2013
Doctor really needs to stop talking in Portuguese when clearly we speak Spanish....Message for doctor: começar a falar espanhol = start talking Spanish, or at least talk to us in English, a language that is not foreign to us. THE STAFF IS AWESOME!!!, AND THEY DO THEIR BEST TO GET PATIENTS IN AND OUT AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.

June 17th, 2013
WOW!
'Had Rotator Cuff surgery, went to the movies the next day & a Rolling Stones concert less than a month after surgery: Dr. Markarian is a Master & an Artist at his craft: I highly recommend!! (As a matter of fact, I AM scheduling ANOTHER surgery when I'm healed..,)