A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Marshall is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Marshall, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Marshall has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Alan Marshall MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Gregory Marshall has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Marshall practices Urology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Urologists.