A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Marshall is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marshall
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Marshall Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Marshall, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Marshall has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Martinez/Walnut
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Alan Marshall MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Gregory Marshall has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Marshall practices Urology near Walnut Creek, CA.
See Walnut Creek Urologists.