Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Martin
Dr. Gregory Martin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Washington, DC and Bethesda, MD. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Martin is affiliated with National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Martin has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gregory Martin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Nori Trehan
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi41
Dr. Cheryl Alston
Washington, DC 0 mi36
Dr. Ine Leus
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Washington, DC 0 mi10