A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Charles Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Charles Martin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emerson Hospital
- Emerson Hospital - Out Pt
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Charles Gregory Martin MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Charles G. Martin practice?
- Dr. Charles Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Charles Martin practices Internal Medicine near Concord, MA.
See Concord Internists.