Dr. Gregory Maslow MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery West Deptford, NJ

3.4

August 14th, 2012
bedside manner
very rough in what he does. sems not to care if he provokes pain

November 1st, 2011
Professional Courtesy of Receptionist
I can't rate Dr. Maslow since we did not see him. We had an appt. and one hour after the scheduled appt. time we were still in the waiting room. I asked the receptionist and she said we were still "quite a few people behind". Since my daughter had a class she couldn't miss we had to leave. Upon telling the receptionist we couldn't stay, she was very indignant and informed me that "we would be billed anyway". I questioned how this could be allowed since we never saw the doctor, she said "the doctor is available". If the doctor were available, we would not have been in the position we were in and would not have had to leave. I can completely understand billing a patient for a no-show appt., but when the opposite is true, a little empathy for the waiting patient instead of a money-grubbing attitude and scolding about how busy the doctor is and waiting like this is normal would be appreciated. Perhaps Dr. Maslow is a good doctor, I don't know. What I do know is he definitely needs a receptionist with some manners and professionalism. I hope I never have to go there again.