Dr. Gregory Matthews Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Matthews?

Excellent doctor

Posted on November 2nd, 2016

Dr. Matthews is very knowledgeable and caring. He always asks good and insightful questions and his nurses are personable and professional. I would recommend him as a physician to anyone who is shopping for a doctor.

Posted on May 24th, 2016

Excellent doctors who makes sure all issues are covered. Takes time to explain the condition and why the medication is nnecessary. He is the best.

the best

Posted on December 10th, 2015

Dr. Matthews, listens, consider, then helps you with whatever the problem is. I trust him, and have confidence in his decisions. He cares.

Very Thorough and Compassinate Care

Posted on March 24th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Matthews for many years. I deal with high blood pressure and a thyroid condition. Worse, I deal with a unsuccessful neck surgery. Dr. Matthews is very compassionate and a wonderful doctor. I live in Caledonia and drive to Glendale Clinic to see him because I trust him and he makes me very comfortable. That says a lot. He is always very professional, courteous and has a wonderful bedside manner. I never feel rushed or uncomfortable talking to him about what is going on. His diagnosis have always been accurate and he does prescribe medication if needed. I would recommend him highly!

Intelligent, thorough, concerned

Posted on July 6th, 2012

I met this doctor for the first time when I was ill and looking for help. I went to Urgent Care but felt like I got the brush-off. I took a cancellation opening with Dr. Matthews for treatment. He was prompt, professional, and thorough. He correctly diagnosed me on my first vist, and after two days of treatment I already started getting better. I have seen him several times since for regular visits for high blood pressure, etc, and always find him to be the same prompt, bright professional that he was the first time. The other commentor on here may not appreciate Dr. Matthews' serious nature, but I guarantee to you that if you are ill with either a common or very unusual illness, he will diagnose and treat it properly.

Treated poorly-never again!

Posted on November 2nd, 2011

My son went to see Dr. Matthews. He suffers from a genetic condition affecting his spine and peripheral joints; its degenerative and extremely painful. He is 24 a desperately in need of a good primary care doctor. Dr Matthews treated him like he was a drug addict because his previous doctor gave him pain medicine (which he needs). He also needs other medications to slow or stop this horrific condition. Matthews never got there, he could could get past the fact that this young man 'uses pain meds'. Get off it doc, he has a genetic degenerative extremely painful spinal condition. You should have referred him to a rheumatologist and pain management doctor to assist in managing his condition.He called me following his visit with you angry and tearful, asking for my doctor's names (again). I told him it was not the last time someone would look down their nose at him as a 'drug addict/abuser' and to understand some people do not understand responsible need for appropriate pain medicines. I referred him to my primary care doctor and rheumatologist (well versed now in ankylosing spondylitis, and the fact that it affects peripherial joints, many of my family members and takes often 20 years to full diagnose).So there Dr. Matthews, my doctors will treat him with integrity and respect. He will have to deal with this again, but NOT from you. Shame on you. He needed you and you didn't even ask him about his smoking cigarettes? Do your job.

Posted on April 25th, 2016