A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattson graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mattson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital - La Jolla
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mattson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Mattson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory C. Mattson practice?
Dr. Gregory Mattson practices Family Medicine near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gregg Mattson, Dr. Greg Mattson, Dr. Gregorio Mattson