A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Mattson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Mattson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mattson
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Mattson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattson graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mattson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Capp Mattson MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gregory C. Mattson practice?
- Dr. Gregory Mattson has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Mattson practices General Practice near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla General Practitioners.