A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Mattson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Mattson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mattson graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mattson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Capp Mattson MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Gregory C. Mattson practice?
- Dr. Gregory Mattson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Mattson practices General Practice near La Jolla, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See La Jolla Primary Care Doctors.