A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Matz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Matz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matz
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Matz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Matz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Matz graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Matz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Matz MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Matz practice?
- Dr. Gregory Matz has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Matz practices Otolaryngology near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Otolaryngologists.