A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Matz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Matz graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.More Education & Awards
Dr. Matz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Matz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Matz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Matz practice?
Dr. Gregory Matz practices Otolaryngology near Maywood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hickory Hills, IL.
See Maywood Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greg Matz, Dr. Gregg Matz, Dr. Gregorio Matz