A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Matz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Matz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matz
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Matz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Matz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Matz graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Matz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Matz MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Matz practice?
- Dr. Gregory Matz has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Matz practices Otolaryngology near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Otolaryngologists.