A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Matz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Matz is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Matz, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Matz graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Matz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Matz MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Matz practice?
- Dr. Gregory Matz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Matz practices Otolaryngology near Maywood, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hickory Hills, IL.
See Maywood Otolaryngologists.