Dr. Gregory Matzke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Matzke?

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Matzke?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 25th, 2012

Excellent Doctor

I cannot express enough how well of a doctor Dr. Matzke is. With is kind manner and big heart he puts a patient at ease. I had the Whipple procedure done in 2011 and all I have to say is a big THANK YOU to him for getting my life back. I wholeheartidly recommend this surgeon to everyone!

January 7th, 2011

good experience

Professional doctor. Very to the point yet seems to care about your health. Has a good staff, both in the office and in surgery. I trusted him completely. If you're searching for a surgeon to perform an inguinal hernia repair, he's your guy.

December 5th, 2010

excellent Doctor

When Dr. Matzke took my case; (hemorrhagic pancreatitis) and was professional in every aspect of treatment. One example was when I expressed a possible desire to go to Mayo for the recommended surgery, he was not defensive or put out. What he did was offer to help me make arrangements with Mayo. It turns out he was on staff at Mayo for his residency. I ended up choosing to stay in Madison and with Dr. Matzke in part due to the complete confidence I had developed in him as a surgeon.

August 24th, 2010

saved my life!

I need to comment on this exceptional MD.I met Dr. Matzke in a emergency situation, he was the surgeon on call that weekend. I did not have the opportunity to shop for a dr.(thank God, as I believe it was all God, Dr. Matzke was on roatation.I had a very serious bowel infection which also had perferated. Dr. Matzke was exceptionally caring and sensitive in relating to me some very devastating and life changing information about what would have to be done in surgury to save my life. This was a very complicated and difficult surg.I asked him to contact and consult my primary physican, he agreed without a slight hesitation. He and his whole team were informative, caring, sensitive, and had all the time I needed of them.I have followed up with Dr. Matzke and have had to have another surg;complications from the initial condition and take down of colostomy, hernia repair.Dr. Matzke has my total respect and trust. He is extremely well respected by his peers and as was told to me "he has handled some of the most difficult surgies"I know he consults with other experts, reseaches, and always gave me all info. related to options, risks ect.I do trust him, his skills, his team, his knowledge and his concern for his patients safety and quality of life completelyMy family and I will always be grateful

May 1st, 2009

Very caring and professional.

July 29th, 2016