Overall Review

April 23rd, 2014
patient
Dr. May is the best Ob/GYN I have ever been to and I have been to quite a few in Amarillo and Houston. He has a very laid back, calm, but warm demeanor and I find it very calming when you are already a little on edge or nervous. He has delivered two of my babies and currently taking care of me during my third pregnancy. My second and third pregnancies are high risk also. His front office staff is organized and friendly. His nurse is AMAZING, as is her assistant. He is a very popular doctor and seems to have quite a few patients, but I have never had a problem getting an OB appointment and he has been available for both of my deliveries. For a regular annual exam, it is hard to get in every year, it's more like a 15 month wait. They have sonograms right there in the office so it's a one stop shop. He is very gentle and takes time to answer all of your questions. He has even helped get me in with a pediatrician who was not taking new patients. Just can't say enough good things.

July 28th, 2010
THANKS A MILLION!
I'm a repeat customer and Dr. May has far exceeded my expectations time and time again. He isn't the type of doctor that comes in the exam room expecting to only spend 2 cold minutes talking to you. He is very attentive and does everything he can to help you make the most educated decisions about your care. Most doctors seem to make those decisions for you. His staff is very energetic and when you are there every couple of weeks because of pregnancy they make you feel at home and very much like family.