A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Mazarin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Mazarin, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazarin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Mazarin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory I Mazarin MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory I. Mazarin practice?
- Dr. Gregory Mazarin has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Mazarin practices Emergency Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Emergency Physicians.