A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Mazarin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Mazarin, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazarin graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Mazarin has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mazarin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory I. Mazarin practice?
Dr. Gregory Mazarin practices Emergency Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Emergency Physicians.