A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory McCarroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory McCarroll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory McCarroll, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCarroll graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. McCarroll has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Duncan McCarroll MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory D. McCarroll practice?
- Dr. Gregory McCarroll has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory McCarroll practices Internal Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Internists.