Dr. Gregory Mccarthy Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Mccarthy?

Posted on February 19th, 2016

I saw Dr. McCarthy through the VET Choice of the VA. I was extremely pleased with his service, especially because he took the time to discuss issues, medicines, and the procedures I was scheduled for. Following the appointment, his staff set up my appointments for Lakes Region Hospital. The Hospital staff were equally efficient and I was treated with the utmost respect by everyone.

Posted on June 25th, 2015

I am from out of state. My daughter informed me she has been bleeding. I panicked. This office saw me immediately (next day). The wait time was minimal. Dr McCarthy spent time with my daughter asking all of the important questions to properly get to the bottom of the problem. He was extremely knowledgable of the genetic autoamune disorder and willing to share his knowledge. I can't say enough about this "small town" (compared to where we are from) Dr. and office staff.

Posted on June 24th, 2016