Dr. Gregory Mccormick Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Mccormick?

Diabetic Macular Edema

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Mccormick?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 28th, 2014

Cataract evaluation

After waiting an endless amount of time in his office, I finally got to see him and what a disappointment. He was flip, condescending, and my inner voice said this definitely was not the man to operate on my eyes. I would never recommend him. Found a wonderful doctor on the main campus at FAHC.

March 27th, 2014

Wonderful Experience!

Dr. McCormick was very knowledgeable and the staff is great!

August 13th, 2012

Shocking lateness

2 1/2 hour wait. Other patients calling hall, "Is anyone there?" Finally I just left. Shocked and angered.

May 16th, 2012

I will never return

I waited an hour and 45 minutes with my 7-year old son (who has autism) and also received no apology. He is condescending in his manner and tone. Uses big doctor words but when I asked him to explain, he seemed annoyed. He even smiled at the technician like I had some nerve to ask him questions. Very unfriendly fellow and will find a different doctor for my son.

May 1st, 2011

Great Surgeon!

I had cataract surgery and could see 20/20 without glasses as soon as the patch came off! What a miracle! If you are suffering from blurred vision from cataracts I couldn't recommend Dr. McCormick more highly!

April 19th, 2011

Great Doctor

After five consults with other doctors I finally have an answer. Dr. McCormick took time with me to get to the bottom of things and I am doing much better now. I would highly recommend his office to anybody.

January 11th, 2010

I arrived early for my 11:00 AM appointment, and spent 45 minutes with a very friendly and competent technician. Then my pupils were dilated, and I was told to expect a 20-30 minute wait while the dilation took effect. Over an hour later, I was moved to a private exam room, where I was left to wait for another 45 minutes. In total, I waited almost 2 hours (including the lunch hour, so I was unable to eat lunch). Finally, Dr. McCormick came in all smiles. He made absolutely no apology, and didn't even say thanks for waiting. His consult was extremely short, and he laughed, smiled and made jokes throughout, even though it was clear that I was not happy. His diagnosis was very inadequate and amateurish, as I have discovered from subsequent visits to a different doctor. I would never recommend Dr. McCormick to anyone. The front desk staff told me the delay was because he was on call that day, but when I asked them to check, it turned out the on call doctor was someone else. I didn't leave the doctor's office until 2:00 PM, at which point I still hadn't eaten lunch, and had no answer to my questions.

April 12th, 2016