A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory McCoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory McCoy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory McCoy, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. McCoy graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. McCoy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Buel McCoy MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory B. McCoy practice?
- Dr. Gregory McCoy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gregory McCoy practices Urology near Tualatin, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Tualatin Urologists.