A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory McCoy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory McCoy is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory McCoy, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. McCoy graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. McCoy has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McCoy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory B. McCoy practice?
Dr. Gregory McCoy practices Urology near Tualatin, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Tualatin Urologists.