A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory McFadden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory McFadden is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McFadden
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. McFadden Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory McFadden, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. McFadden graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McFadden has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory S McFadden MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. McFadden practice?
- Dr. Gregory McFadden has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory McFadden practices Psychiatry near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Psychiatrists.