A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory McHugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory McHugh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory McHugh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. McHugh graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. McHugh has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Saint Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory McHugh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory McHugh practice?
- Dr. Gregory McHugh has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory McHugh practices Family Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Family Physicians.