Overall Review

December 15th, 2015
Dr. M has been my doctor since I was 17, and I'm in my 40s now. I have no idea what I will do if he retires any time soon! He takes the time to explain the how/why instead of treating you like a number. I highly recommend him!

September 25th, 2012
Very knowledgeable and caring
Dr McHugh is very caring. He takes the time to really listen to your problems. He is knowledgeable and makes decisions based on facts. He explains why he is prescribing certain medications and why he feels a certain diagnosis is warranted.

December 24th, 2010
NEVER GO 2 HIM!!!!!!!!!
At first he seemed like a nice person and like he knew what he was doing. I later came to realize how rude he was and he treated me like a drug addict when i had pain. he sent me for an x-ray and said that there wasnt anything wrong that he could see then said that i need to do physical therepy. after a few months of therapy he refused to fill my meds without seeing him. I had no proublem with that but he wanted me to wait a month to see him and thats when i would be done with the PT. i was alreadya thinking of getting a second opion and when i did my new dr. couldnt believe that he didnt send me for other test. i went for my other test and find out that i have a very seriouse proublem with what i went to c him for but he didnt do the correct test. He is a horriable dr. who dosnt care about patients who r in real pain and treats them like there a horriable person who is trying to get something outa nothing. Also anytime i called the office the staff was always rude and i would sit on hold forever and never get the help that i needed. I WOULD NEVER RECOMEND TO ANYONE TO GO SEE HIM!!!