Learn more about Dr. Gregory McIntosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory McIntosh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McIntosh
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. McIntosh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntosh graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. McIntosh has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory McIntosh DO and OD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory McIntosh practice?
- Dr. Gregory McIntosh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory McIntosh practices Urology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI.
See Livonia Urologists.