A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory McIntosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory McIntosh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McIntosh
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. McIntosh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Balloon Dilatation
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- Electric Stimulation Therapy
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- General Urology
- HPV Type 6 (Human Papillomavirus)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Low-Level Laser Therapy
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Inflammation (Prostatitis)
- Reproductive Sterilization
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Testicular Diseases
- Testicular Hydrocele
- Urethral Stricture
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntosh graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. McIntosh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory McIntosh DO and OD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory McIntosh practice?
- Dr. Gregory McIntosh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory McIntosh practices Urology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Novi, MI.
See Livonia Urologists.