A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory McIntosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory McIntosh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. McIntosh graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. McIntosh has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory McIntosh DO is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory McIntosh practice?
- Dr. Gregory McIntosh has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gregory McIntosh practices Urology near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb, MI and Novi, MI.
See Livonia Urologists.