A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory McKenna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory McKenna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory McKenna, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenna graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McKenna has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory J McKenna MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. McKenna practice?
- Dr. Gregory McKenna has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory McKenna practices Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.