Learn more about Dr. Gregory McKenna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory McKenna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory McKenna, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Pancreas Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenna graduated from Dalhousie University Faculty Of Medicine, Halifax. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McKenna has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McKenna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. McKenna practice?
Dr. Gregory McKenna practices Surgery and Transplant Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons.