A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory McLanahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory McLanahan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory McLanahan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McLanahan graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McLanahan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Allen McLanahan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. McLanahan practice?
- Dr. Gregory McLanahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory McLanahan practices Anesthesiology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Anesthesiologists.