A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Melby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Melby is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Melby, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melby graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Melby has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mid-Columbia Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Melby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 14 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans