A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Melby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Melby is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Melby, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melby graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Melby has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mid-Columbia Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Portland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Brian Melby MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory B. Melby practice?
- Dr. Gregory Melby has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Melby practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: The Dalles, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.